Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

home making challenge

Marilyn Williams said to write the small book. Glad to have the opportunity to do it. I am so blessed. God has opened the windows of heaven and dumped out the blessings.
I love my husband. I am so glad I have the love of my husband, and I adore him. He is my best friend and so much fun. He is the keeper of the rules the love of my heart and the joy in my life.
I love my son all the time even when he is mean or pushy or naughty. He has taught me to love all the time and he is easy to love all the time. I love his kind heart.
I love my church.
I love my friends.
I love my family.
I love the mountains,
I love Fall
I love lake Powell
I love games
I love kindness
I love giving
I love sharing
I love forgiveness
I love gardens

No comments: