Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.
-Mrs Miracle
My favorite talks.
I loved Eryings talk about writing the small plates. He said to write when you have seen the hand of God in our life or your families
President Hinkley talked about how awesome Joseph Smith was that God the Father and The Son appeared to him and that that even has never happened before both beings appearing together.
I love the talk about good better best. That we should not put our kids in so many sporting activities that we miss out on the best part of life. That we should have meaningful meetings, Our young women need to have short activities so they can spend time with family also. It reminded my of Marjory Hinkley when she said I want my kids to remember laying on the grass and watching the clouds roll by.
Great conference I loved it.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Friend, I am so grateful for the many things you teach me! Thanks for sharing with me! I am grateful for a way to connect, and learn about little things going on in each other's lives! Thank you! What a vaulable secret to know about! I appreciate a glimpse into your heart and mind! You are a beautiful example to me, and I love you! I too am thankful for conference! I am thankful for you!
Post a Comment