Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up.
A darling 3 year old girl fell off our dock at Lake Powell and has not been found. Her grandfather the owner of the house boat next to ours, is also a friend from auction, Craig Binks. His son Austin is the father. He came to Lake Powell with us when he was a Priest. They are such a good God loving family. I am so sad. How could I go on with out Seth. I have no idea. I feel devistated for this dear family and my heart aches with them.
A friend attended the funeral and told me that Austin said: The tender mercies of the Lord have been with me and my famiy. We have felt the love and guidence of our father in heaven the past 10 days. Please do not leave us alone but ask us to serve as this is the only way we are going to get through this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment