Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Don't cry over spilt milk

Yesterday, a dear friend of mine hit a handy capt pedestrian. The victim was OK but lost there nice wheel chair. My friend was so sad, she had looked but the victim was so close to her big van she could not see her. I spent today with her and helped to clear her mind and to cheer her up. We went to lunch and out on the town. Hope she sleeps better tonight and gets her happy attitude back soon. I believe that life is to short to "cry over spilt milk". While she should feel sorry I don't want her to sink into depression and worry over an accident when that's all it was an accident. I believe it it our responsibility to help a friend in need, care about one another and love those closest to us.

No comments: