The great oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground.
Mrs. Miracle
Seth got his glasses today. He looks so cute. His glasses are great. I like them alot. His right eye appears bigger and bluer than ever. He has Ambliopia. His right eye has not ever focused. Today was its first time to see 20/100 vision with his new glasses.
He told me "I was not going to like them, that was my plan, so I would not have to wear them. But, I do, I like them a lot."
Tomorrow we start patch therapy 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
I hope he, the little nut, can stand his ground on this. Build his vision and his character and grow to be a strong good person. That when he is done, he has courage and great self esteem.
It isn't difficult to make moutains out of a mole hill, just add dirt. I hope we can keep this a small mole hill.
You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heidi,
You are sooo wonderful! You are a Beautiful Mom and so uplifting to EVERYONE around you! Seth is so lucky to call you Mom! Thanks for your amazing example!
I know that miracles happen. I believe that this problem with Seth's eye can be made well with the help of our Heavenly Father. He knows each one of us. He knows our needs, and our hearts. He knows you and the goodness you pour out to all around you! He also knows Seth. He knows the struggles that your little man will have to face in his life, and He is preparing him for his important mission here on this earth. He is a totally handsome little man! I love him Tons!
Keep the faith my very special friend! Keep the faith!
I hadn't read this entry before I went to Church today but I saw Seth in the hallway and thought, "Oh my heck, he looks so handsome in his glasses!" Really!
Post a Comment