"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia "
(Charles Schultz)
The people who make a difference in your life are NOT the
ones with the most credentials, the most money, or the most awards.
"They are the ones who care. "
I have a few true friends.
Keri Linford and Daina Mangone had a shower at my house today. Two of my personal friends sent gifts to people they hardly knew to support me in giving a shower. Life is the best when you have people around you that like and love you.
When it is all said and done. True friends are the best.
I will not hope for applause that dies, Awards that tarnish. Achievements that are forgotten. Accolades and certificates that get buried. I will hope for a few true friends that will always stand by me know matter how silly or stupid I may be. It is so easy to love those that love me back. I hope to truly be one that cares.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fabulous quote by Charlie Brown. He's so wise!!! True friends are the best!
Post a Comment