So this is the year we, Dave and I, decided this would be the year. If we have a baby by christmas happy day, if we have lots of babies by christmas even better. But after that we are ready to through in the towel and leave it to the young people.
We offered to take a baby whos mother was addicted to Meth. She was in jail and not going to be able to take care of him. It may have been perminant maybe not. He was born we hugged him and sent out photos of him to our family. We were all ready and a day before we were to get him at our house the mother called and said we were not going to get them.
I had a feeling that something would work out. I knew I was pregnant. but thought we had a better chance on not planning on the pregnance working. I have had 1 baby, 9 d and C surgeries for misscarages and a few pregnancies that didn't need a D & C. So this was probably number 14
The condo's getting tight for the both of us, me and Emma Beth. I am tired of the shots and discomfort of basic movement and breathing. I am so excited to have her in our home just can't wait. I am so glad for the Lords blessing us with this baby at this time. I hope that she comes with tons of love and laughter.
The other day I got a shot in the stomach and it kept bleeding. Seth looked into the whole the blood was coming out and said" Emma can you see me"....
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment